SME-GBR Announces Board of Directors
Baton Rouge, LA
- Sales and Marketing Executives of Greater Baton Rouge (SME-GBR) announced the members of the Board of Directors Thursday, June 16 at Juban’s Restaurant. Board Members are slated to serve from July 1, 2020 thru June 30, 2021.
The President is Christi Wharton
) and President-Elect is Kelly Randow (Franklin Direct Mail).
The following Directors were named to the Board:
- Kenny Kleinpeter (Kleinpeter Dairy)
- Monica Rogers
- Josh Ellzey (Vivid Ink Graphics)
- Anita H. Hebert (Manners of the Heart)
- Darlene Shingleur
- Melissa Silva (Renaissance Baton Rouge)
- Stephen David (Regional Retail Manager, Hancock Whitney)
- Laura Thomas (Antares Technology Solutions)
Executive Director – Nancy Carter
SME Cares Reminder
We are collecting Canned goods (non-perishables) for the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank at the June luncheon.
Don't you just hate it when you arrive at the SME luncheon and have forgotten to bring an item for SME Cares? If you would like to be reminded, please join the group reminder text by clicking here!
We are excited to welcome the following new members:
L’Auberge Baton Rouge
Citizens Bank and Trust