While our forums are visible to all website visitors, only SMEGBR members may post to our forums. If you are interested in joining SMEGBR, click for more info.
Outside Sales Representative - Vivid Ink Graphics
Title: Outside Sales Representative
Reports To: Sales Manager
This is a BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSION position.
COMMISSIONS are not Capped.
If interested, contact Wayne Macaluso at 225.751.7297
Vivid Ink Graphics is a full-service graphics communication, offset printing and fulfillment company founded in 1999. We strive to provide excellent customer service to our corporate graphics customers every time. We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our continually growing team in our Baton Rouge Headquarters.
- You will work in a team which includes you as the Outside Sales Representative and an Inside Account Coordinator.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales plan by growing existing client base as well as obtaining new clients
- Strategically target businesses in the assigned territory that meets our ideal customer profile
- Conduct daily calls and face-to-face meetings with customers (as current situation permits)
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand
- Work with internal staff to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare written presentations, reports and proposals as needed. Develop presentation skills utilizing computer tools and present to clients on a regular basis.
- Continually develop new product knowledge
- Actively participate in sale meetings, networking events, seminars and trade shows
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience. Experience in the Offset Printing and Graphics industry is preferred.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Must be self-motivated and work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Product Knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstration Skills
- Closing Techniques
- Post-Sales Relationship Management
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused
- Strategic Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Influencing and Leading
- Team Work