2018 Excellence Honorees
Sales and Marketing Executives of Greater Baton Rouge (SME-GBR) is proud to announce the 2018 honorees for the prestigious Excellence in Sales and Marketing Award presented by Hancock Whitney.
The honorees are sales professionals and marketers who continue to promote the principles of the free enterprise system. These professionals have set their company apart from competitors using great vision and innovative concepts.
The 9 honorees include:
• Allison Russell Crump – Director of Sales and Marketing, Renaissance Baton Rouge, Watermark Baton Rouge, Wyndham Garden
• Calvin Fabre – President, Envōc
• Jason Feirman – Executive Director For Creative Services, LSU Athletics
• Melony Fields – Partner/Sr. Vice-President, The CI Group
• Cheryl Fontenot – Founder and CEO, The Jambalaya Shoppes
• Pat Shingleton – Director, Pat’s Coats for Kids
• Nick Speyrer – President, Emergent Method
• Theresa Toussaint – Sales Manager, Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge
• Davey Woolridge – Founder, Davey’s Treasures Salsa
Winners will be honored at the Excellence in Sales and Marketing Banquet.
DATE: Thursday, November 15, 2018
TIME: 6:00pm (cocktail hour); 7:00pm (Banquet will begin)
PLACE: Renaissance Hotel (7000 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70810)
The cost for the Banquet is included in the membership for all SME members. Additional individual tickets can be purchased for $75.00 each. Tables of 10 are available. For tickets to the Excellence in Sales and Marketing Banquet presented by Hancock Whitney, please click here.