Banquet Event Sales Professional Position Available
April 8, 2019
Nationally acclaimed chef, John Folse, has operated his events management and catering division at White Oak Plantation since 1986. White Oak Plantation enjoys the reputation of being one of the premier catering/events companies in southeast Louisiana. The property is located on 22 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in the heart of Baton Rouge and is fashioned in the style of a 1800s plantation. It is the perfect setting for any corporate or social gathering. White Oak also provides elite catering services in numerous landmark event venues in the Baton Rouge / New Orleans area.
We are seeking an experienced, committed sales professional to enhance and grow our catering business.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience in catering or hospitality sales
- Excellent communicator, articulate, professional and engaging
- Ability to travel short distances for client meetings
- Organized and systematic
- Basic knowledge of computer programs
- Engaged in social media resources
- Energetic and committed to success
Willing to work evenings and weekends, if necessary, to meet client needs
- Gain full knowledge of current client profiles to provide future and expanded services
- Develop and implement plans to increase new business
- Develop networking relationships by attending industry meetings and events
- Develop and improve upon sales strategy
- Research and stay aware of business developments within the community as related to sales opportunities
If you meet these requirements and qualifications, consider yourself the right sales professional ready to join a dynamic team. Email your cover letter, resume, references and salary history to JordanH@jfolse.com.